Foundation level music sessions
for children from 0 to 4 years
Putting music participation at the heart of young lives.
Virtual sessions launching on my YouTube channel
Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10am
Check the blog or Facebook for an event link
Cost: livestream just £3 to Paypal.me/OwenLittle after watching, please.
Led on the violin by professional musician Owen Little, and based around well-known nursery rhymes and action songs. An opportunity for parents and children to make music together in a supportive, fun and relaxed environment. Each session will be split into three sections, stay as long as you like:
- 1st section: singing with actions
- 2nd section: music and movement [variety of musical styles]
- 3rd section: round-singing, structured rhythm, requests & closing songs
No need to book – we always offer a pay-on-the-door option!
- Cost: £5.00 first child; £2.50 siblings.
- Discounted block booking rates also available, please enquire.
Owen Little is DBS (CRB) checked for work with children and vulnerable adults.
These are foundation level music sessions for pre-school children, but even babies will love the music and get a lot out of it. Visit our Facebook page for details of current sessions and subscription offers, or use the Contact Page to get in touch and join the mailing list.