Foundation level music sessions
for children from 0 to 4 years
Putting music participation at the heart of young lives.
RESTARTING 9TH SEPTEMBER 2019
6 sessions to choose from
Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:30 to 10:30 or 10:45 to 11:45
Thursdays 9:30 to 10:30 or 10:45 to 11:45
Led on the violin by professional musician Owen Little, and based around well-known nursery rhymes and action songs. An opportunity for parents and children to make music together in a supportive, fun and relaxed environment. Each session will be split into three sections, stay as long as you like:
- 1st section: singing with actions
- 2nd section: music and movement [variety of musical styles]
- 3rd section: round-singing, structured rhythm, requests & closing songs
No need to book – we always offer a pay-on-the-door option!
- Cost: £5.00 first child; £2.50 siblings.
- Discounted block booking rates also available, please enquire.
Owen Little is DBS (CRB) checked for work with children and vulnerable adults.
These are foundation level music sessions for pre-school children, but even babies will love the music and get a lot out of it. Visit our Facebook page for details of current sessions and subscription offers, or use the Contact Page to get in touch and join the mailing list.