Foundation level music sessions for children from 0 to 4 years
Putting music participation at the heart of young lives.
- Mondays 9.30 to 10.30, and 10.45 to 11.45, The Edge
- Wednesdays 9.30 to 10.30, and 10.45 to 11.45, The Edge
- Thursdays 9.30 to 10.30 and 10.45 to 11.45, St Clement’s Church
- The Edge – Manchester Road, Chorlton. M21 9JG (In the grounds of the Methodist Church)
- St Clement’s – Edge Lane, Chorlton, M21 9AE (access via main church doors. Car park behind the church)
Led on the violin by professional musician Owen Little, and based around well-known nursery rhymes and action songs. An opportunity for parents and children to make music together in a supportive, fun and relaxed environment. Each session will be split into three sections, stay as long as you like:
- 1st section: singing with actions
- 2nd section: music and movement [variety of musical styles]
- 3rd section: round-singing, structured rhythm, requests & closing songs
How much does it cost?
- Cost: £6.00 first child; £4 siblings.
- Pay on the door by cash, BACS, or PayPal
- Block booking, flexible, with discount, is available too
Owen Little is DBS (CRB) checked for work with children and vulnerable adults.
These are foundation level music sessions for pre-school children, but even babies will love the music and get a lot out of it. Visit our Facebook page for details of current sessions and subscription offers, or use the Contact Page to get in touch and join the mailing list.